New real estate development in GARGENVILLE
Gargenville is one of the 99 communes in the French Vexin Natural Park. Gargenville is also one of the "gates" of this park.
Located in the north-west of the Ile-de-France region (in two departments, the Val d'Oise and the Yvelines), the Vexin Regional Park covers 71,000 hectares. Managed by a mixed syndicate, it was born from the common desire of an entire region to safeguard and enhance its heritage in the face of growing urban pressure.
The residence: Les Amaryllis
This elegant residence, ideally located in a quiet area of the city centre and close to the SNCF train station, offers you the opportunity to become a property owner.
- Laminate or PVC flooring in bedrooms and living rooms; glazed stoneware tiles in kitchen and bathroom
- Walls: reinforced insulation, satin paint
- Collective gas heating and hot water production by individual energy-saving tank.
- Terrace or balcony for each apartment
- Entrance hall designed by architect
- Spacious and bright living rooms
- Parking in the basement
- Green roof
- Videophone in each apartment
- VIGIC, an electronic badge that controls access to the Residence
- Solid landing doors, 5-point lock
- Access to the car park by remote control gate